Candida (also called Candida Yeast) is a fungal infection.
An infection which has spread to other parts of the body is known as a "systemic infection" (throughout the system).
The bloodstream is used as the highway to other parts of the body.
The infection can take place in any part of the body, producing various types of symptoms.
Infections must be removed from all parts of the body in order to regain or achieve good health.
Infection removal must be accomplished from the inside out, via the bloodstream for a period of at least several months, in order to be effective. The infection must be killed throughout the entire body.
We have several guidelines here on our website to help you gain the necessary knowledge to rid yourself of this very common infection.
The Candida Treatment Program For the Biomedis Android device
All skin fungal infections respond well to the Candida Program recommended. Therefore, as with all other fungal infections, the main treatment is the Candida diet, supplements, antifungals and probiotics.
There are some direct treatments which can help relieve symptoms to some degree:
- Avoid using scented or antibacterial soaps, instead use a good quality coconut oil based soap, available at the health store, or wash thoroughly with plain water.
- After washing or bathing, rinse the area well with an apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and water mixture (mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or the juice of 1/2 lemon into 2 cups of warm water). Or use spritzer containing these solutions, and spray the entire area completely, to replenish the acid layer to the skin. Pat it dry, but do not rinse it off. Any smell dissipates quickly. This restores the natural acid layer of the skin which helps fight fungal infections.
- Wear 100% cotton loose fitting clothing and nightwear. Do not wear tight fitting clothing made of synthetic fibres. Natural fibres allow the skin to breathe like it should.
- Rub coconut oil into the affected areas as often as possible, alternating with baking soda which is patted or dusted on.
- Baking soda paste can be applied directly to areas affected as well. Put a little water in a small dish and add baking soda to make a pasty consistency.
- Taking baking soda, or baking soda combined with epsom salt, baths helps all skin problems. Add 1/2 cup or more of baking soda to your bath water, or use 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1/2 cup of epsom salt.
- Twice a day rub antifungal solutions well into all areas that are affected (use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 4-5 drops of one of the following (or use a combination): 1) tea tree oil, 2) garlic oil, 3) oil of oregano, and 4) clove oil. For nails there is no need to dilute these oils, just apply them directly, rubbing well into the area around the nail and under the nail.
You make these mixtures ahead of time; there is no need to refrigerate them. Multiply the amount of coconut oil as well as the number of drops accordingly.
You can also try rubbing the oils full strength into affected areas, but if the skin is broken or oozing it may sting for awhile or feel like it is burning. However, none of these oils actually burn the skin but they do generate heat which is part of their healing affect.