Dysfunction of the heart can result from structural changes in the cardiac conduction system, heart diseases; endocrine, vegetative, electrolytic and other metabolic dysfunctions, intoxication and drug effects and stress.
The heart rate of a healthy adult is usually about 60-75 beats a minute.
The program takes about 40 min.
The Heart Regulation mode achieves:
- Directed influence on the parasympathetic nervous system
- Regulation of complex circulation
- Regulation of the cardiac center and normalization of cardiac blood supply
- Regulation of the blood supply center as well as regulation of the blood supply to all organs
The Heart Regulation mode demonstrated good results in treatment of the following diseases:
- Systolic hypertension
- Stenocardia and spastic hypertension
The Heart Regulation mode can be used at any time of day. The best time for treatment of heart diseases and blood supply dysfunction is from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The device should be placed in the breast pocket or next to the heart. In case of severe heart diseases (cardiac pacemaker, myocardiac infraction), the device should be place at a distance of 0.5 m.
During treatment, all strain should be avoided.
Attention: the program should not used within one month of myocardiac infraction.