Dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract can be result from the following factors:
- neurogenic (in dysfunctional and organic diseases of central nervous system, resulting from living and work conditions, such as lack of toilet facilities, the duties of shop assistants or drivers, etc.)
- reflectory (organic diseases of the digestion organs, as well as other organs and systems)
- toxins (in chronic intoxication from lead, morphine, nicotine, nitrobenzene, in cases of long courses of anticholinergic and spasmolitic drugs in large quantities);
- "endocrine" – in cases of functional impairment of the pituitary gland, thyroid gland, ovaries
- alimentary (insufficient cellulose in the food)
- hypokinetic (in the case of insufficient physical activity, mostly from a sedentary lifestyle)
The above-mentioned reasons can cause nervous dysfunction of the intestine, secretion and absorption dysfunction or vasomotorial dysfunction. However, in most cases, the ultimate outcome (clinical symptoms) is the result of dysfunctions with a variety of causes.
Predisposing factors are breaches in the dietary pattern, overconsumption of hot and crude foods, eating in a hurry, heavy alcohol abuse, smoking and stress.
The origin of gastric ulcers is usually found in the following factors: psychological strain and the pathological impulses of injured organs in chronic appendicitis, chronic cholecystitis, cholelithiasis and other diseases.
The program takes about 40 min.
Treatment of gastrointestinal tract dysfunction can be carried out in any cases except when urgent intervention is required. It is well known that it is easier to prevent a disease rather than to cure it. This program can be used for prevention and treatment of various types of dysfunction, for example, treatment of constipation, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, etc. The device should be placed in the breast pocket or next to the body. In case of exacerbation, the session should be repeated after half an hour.
Prognoses can be positive for all cases except those with complications. All types of work resulting in a breach of dietary pattern and emotional and physical strain should be avoided.